25 February 2012

This Is My Home

This Is My Home from Mark on Vimeo.



Well, not really my home--but that of Anthony Pisano. I was interested in the home that looked like an antiques shop but what really intrigued me once I started watching was the spirit and outlook of Mr. Pisano. Come to think of it, he's not unlike Maude from Harold and Maude. Here is a person who truly embraces life and his fellow humans. As an introvert and a product of a generation that always lock their doors I can only envy Mr. Pisano's easy openness. But maybe I'll be able to take the headphones off one of these days and connect with a stranger or two. Not a bad idea for all of us to attempt. Thank you, Mr. Pisano--the world needs more of you.

[Edited to add photo. Follow me on my official site: AspasiaSBissas.com]

No comments: