12 October 2013

Pumpkins and Spiders and Ghosts--Oh My

Preparations for the move are coming along. I have packed my last box (until the house sells anyway)! Decluttering really isn't a fun process; not only is it a lot of tiring work but "clutter" is a large part of what makes your house your own. Buyers might like to see a neutral canvas, but I definitely don't like living in one. Oh well. Everything's being moved into storage now in anticipation of cleaning, staging, and (finally) listing. Meanwhile Nova Scotia beckons tantalizingly and I have to resist the urge to run around in circles like an idiot because I'm so overwhelmed with excitement.

I've also made and listed two new buntings for my Etsy shop :) And I re-took some of the earlier photos, which I wasn't happy with. What do you think? (Click on photos to go to the listings, where you can also see more photos.)

Part of the new Pumpkins and Spiders and Ghosts (Oh My) Bunting



Moon button detail


Star Button detail on the new Poe-inspired bunting



New photos for the Bats and Spiderwebs bunting



New photos for the Pumpkins and Ghosts bunting


 Photos ©Whimsy Bower

[Edited to update info. Follow me on my official site: AspasiaSBissas.com]

No comments: