I've decided to start a new post series: This Week's Inspiration, featuring anything I come across that catches my eye and ignites my enthusiasm :)
This week I'm sharing a collection of green glass and jadeite perfume bottles. I love jadeite. I love glass in general, and happily collect it, but jadeite is my absolute favourite. There's something about it that's both modern and vintage at the same time. I think it's gorgeous.
I found this image on Pinterest (follow me there). It originally came from eBay, but the listing (alas) is no longer up. What I wouldn't do for a collection like this...
Are you a fan of glass, jadeite, or perfume bottles? Share in the comments (and feel free to leave a link to your Pinterest profile too)!
Cheers,
Aspasia
My Books
(Links take you to all available stores. Books marked * are free everywhere other than Amazon. Love Lies Bleeding and Bleeding Heart are also available in paperback.)
PS: Follow me on my official site: AspasiaSBissas.com.



No comments:
Post a Comment