05 October 2026

This Week's Inspiration (05-10-2026)

Artist unknown. Please share if you know who made this!
 

When I saw this needlepoint of Howl's secret garden (Howl's Moving Castle), I fell in love. The subject, the colours, and the work that went into it all sparked my imagination. It doesn't hurt that I've recently learned how to do this kind of embroidery, and now I want to embroider everything :) I don't know who the artist is, but if you see this-- you did an amazing job! (Needlepoint spotted on Pinterest.)

Here's a screenshot of Howl's garden. I think the embroidery is actually prettier than the original...

 

What are you inspired by right now? Share in the comments...

Cheers,

Aspasia

My Books 

Love Lies Bleeding

Bleeding Heart

Blood Magic

Tooth & Claw

(Links take you to all available stores. Blood Magic and Tooth & Claw are free on most sites. Love Lies Bleeding and Bleeding Heart are also available in paperback.)

PS: Follow me on my official site: AspasiaSBissas.com.  

 

 

No comments: