07 September 2026

This Week's Inspiration (07-09-2026)

 

I've been a fan of Marian Keyes's work since I first read This Charming Man. I don't love all her books, but all the ones I've read have been solid. When I started my local library's recent summer reading challenge, one of the tasks was to borrow an e-book. I found Again, Rachel on there and decided to give it a try.

Despite the cover (definitely the right book not to judge by that), it's a great book. It made me cry, it made me sad, and then it had the most cathartic ending. Keyes kills at endings. When I was done, I realized I needed to read more of her books, so now I'm burning my way through The Break. When I'm done with that, I'll read the next one. I say I'm inspired, but it might be more obsession than anything. I highly recommend her fiction to anyone who loves a good story.

What are you inspired by right now? Share in the comments...

Cheers,

Aspasia

My Books 

Love Lies Bleeding

Bleeding Heart

Blood Magic

Tooth & Claw

(Links take you to all available stores. Love Lies Bleeding and Bleeding Heart are also available in paperback.)

PS: Follow me on my official site: AspasiaSBissas.com.  

 

No comments: