10 August 2026

This Week's Inspiration (10-08-26)

 

Saturday was International Cat Day (to mark the occasion, I posted about caring for your cat's claws), so cats are a little more on my mind than usual.

I love this brooch-- not only is it handmade and adorable, but it shares a great message. I've never met a black cat that wasn't a total sweetheart. If you're loved by a black cat, you are lucky indeed.

This particular brooch is no longer available, but the design is credited to Sojung Kim McCarthy. Unfortunately, the person who made the brooch seems to have disappeared, so if you know who they are, please let me know.

What do you think of black cats? Share in the comments...

Cheers,

Aspasia

My Books 

Love Lies Bleeding

Bleeding Heart

Blood Magic

Tooth & Claw

(Links take you to all available stores. Love Lies Bleeding and Bleeding Heart are also available in paperback.)

PS: Follow me on my official site: AspasiaSBissas.com.  

No comments: