24 August 2026

This Week's Inspiration (24-08-2026)


 

I know it's still August, and normally I would stay far away from all things Halloween while it's still summer, but I couldn't resist these. When I saw the display in the store, I veered straight for it and ended up with these in my cart. I think I'm just really excited about Halloween this year 🎃

The pumpkins are purely decorative (the blue one has an iridescent sheen that sadly doesn't really show up in my photos. The Witches Brew cup is my new favourite mug for herbal tea (an appropriate choice, I think). All three came from a local thrift store, so I also feel good about not adding to rampant over-consumption.

Is it way too early for Halloween? Do you resist the store displays at this time of year? Share in the comments... 

Cheers,

Aspasia

My Books 

Love Lies Bleeding

Bleeding Heart

Blood Magic

Tooth & Claw

(Links take you to all available stores. Love Lies Bleeding and Bleeding Heart are also available in paperback.)

PS: Follow me on my official site: AspasiaSBissas.com

All photos by Whimsy Bower/Aspasia S. Bissas.

 

 

No comments: